As time passes by, the amount and level of needs of human also change, not just gradually but intensively. With those changes, many have also tried and succeeded in giving solutions to those changes.
One of the greatest inventions ever made concerned with providing for those needs in a much efficient way is through the automation approach.
This method not just increased the supply generated for the community but also helped factories in achieving production with almost no error in the process.
Factory automation is the common trend applied by manufacturers in the world, a trend that helped in the world’s economic stability.
Applying factory automation generally affects positively the world’s economy. How? These are the reasons on how this impacts the world’s economy:
• With factory automation, productions are achieved in a much quicker pace resulting to increased outputs that could supply the demand of the market.
• It reduces or at most error never occurs in production that results to its continuous pace.
• Efficient and unhindered production could lead to company progress thus positively affecting the economy at large.
• Provides safety for workers.
• At most, only few workers are needed that lessen the expenses for salaries.
Factory Automation Top Trends
Despite the occurrence of recession in some of the leading countries, based on the forecast made, the global automation industry market would still be able to generate an amount of $200 billion come 2015 because of the stability in the economy of the remaining few countries contributing to that field.
Because of the convenience it gives, many industries resort to using this system giving a vast impact on the economy’s stability. For the years to come, more industries are likely to adhere with this method.
Thus, a survey conducted on December 2011 from several of the hundreds of companies highlights the three important areas of growth where it involves the industrial automation and the process control market. These factors are: energy efficiency, emerging economies, and advanced technology.
• Sustainability and Energy Efficiency – Sustainability is a major factor in assessing how far the global manufacturing industry is succeeding.
Some companies which are responsible for providing of basic necessities. Through resorting in that way production, it’s possible that sustainability be achieved. Most likely, those engage in the electric motors market and wastewater treatment will be dominated by those who will use the automation in providing same services to the consumers.
• Smart Technologies – in the coming years, it would not be impossible for manufacturers concerning mobile communication, and cyber-security to come up with new and well-developed machineries that could increase its production. It’s not impossible that time will come when a new invention came its production will be as easy as writing.
• Emerging Economies – According to forecast, Brazil, China, India and Russia together with some budding economies worldwide, would sustain high growth markets for industrial automation.
From the emerging markets, strongest growth is expected to be coming from Eastern Europe, Middle East and Southeast Asia.